- 6th November 2016 at 11:57 pm #911isabelleParticipant
Does anyone have any recommendations for a good divorce lawyer in London please?
Thanks so much
- 7th November 2016 at 10:44 pm #943
My ex used ********. She was a total and utter cow but aggressive and clearly likes a fight! Despite asking for nothing, she still wanted my ex to give me even less. I know everyone says that but seriously, I felt really guilty for leaving him and basically took maybe 5% of the assets which was less than I contributed. I didn’t have a lawyer as did not think it was necessary but looking back, they may have fought for a fairer settlement. On the other hand, it was over very quickly and so I moved on. Fotunately my ex is a decent guy and did not get swayed by her.
Anyway, bottom line, she is aggressive but a nasty woman. Don’t know how people like her sleep at night?
- 8th November 2016 at 12:06 am #959lucyKeymaster
Hi Pebbles, thanks for your feedback but please be careful about publicly naming and shaming people – even lawyers! – as this is against the ethos of our forum. We have modified your post but feel free to message people privately about your experiences . Thanks, Lucy
- 8th November 2016 at 3:05 pm #960goodcaesarParticipant
I hear good things about HJA.
- 8th November 2016 at 4:00 pm #966singlesoonParticipant
I’m following this. Haven’t found a lawyer yet but definitely going to need one…
- 9th November 2016 at 12:52 am #979
I wasn’t shaming as such. Some people are looking for super aggressive lawyers. 🙂
- 9th November 2016 at 1:01 am #992lucyKeymaster
Fair enough! There is a place for having someone fight your corner!
- 14th November 2016 at 11:10 pm #1062no-regretsParticipant
Withers are meant to be really good at family law
- 30th November 2016 at 10:40 am #1354al-oneParticipant
Adam Witkover at Bross Bennett – http://www.brossbennett.co.uk/our-team/adam-witkover
Careful you don’t use him as a therapist as I started to do. Most expensive therapy even and not even good. But decent lawyer.
- 30th November 2016 at 11:07 pm #1367glorybeeParticipant
Not a divorce lawyer (though she is by profession) but a lady who runs a consultancy service that aims to support you through the process. They can suggest lawyers and therapists and aim to help you save money on your legal fees. Recommended by a friend who said it was very worthwhile.
- 9th January 2017 at 10:14 pm #1615isabelleParticipant
Divorce Day today – Wonder which firms profited the most!
- 20th January 2018 at 11:40 am #980
I wasn’t naming and shaming as such. Some people might want that kind of aggressive lawyer, especially if they are being attacked! 🙂
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.